When you consider a general contractor for a home improvement project, what are you looking for? We expect homeowners to do there research and choose the right one instead of price shop for the cheapest.
Here is what we recommend when you consider a General Contractor in Valencia.
- Check the License and credentials prior to scheduling an estimate. (Make sure they are not expired,inactive license)
- Read Fellow Reviews (Reviews are important as they help determine who or what kind of service you can expect)
- Schedule your estimate and be prepared to ask the hard questions (Warranty information, direct experience, quality)
- Ask for references (All contractors should provide references)
- Go over your project in detail and make sure the written contract is clear and is exactly what you need/want.
- Make sure you have a good relationship with the Representative. He/she will be your point of contact so make sure they are workable individuals.
Novel Remodeling | 855-456-6835 | http://www.novelremodeling.com